Hand in Hand Sugar Scrub
Ships for $4.95 and easy returns
Not sure about this product? Text Us! We'll tell you everything we know about it and send more pictures if we have them. Our number is 479-713-0078.
Try out this socially conscious sugar scrub that smells OH so good
The Hand in Hand Sugar Scrub is made up of sugar and natural oils that gently exfoliate revealing that radiant glow beneath! Sugar scrub is great for evening out skin tone and will always leave your skin feeling silky and smooth. It comes in three different scents, and in our (humble) opinion, you really can't go wrong with any of them!
For every product purchased, Hand in Hand donates one bar of soap and one month's worth of clean water to a child in the developing world. To date they have donated over 437,000 bars of soap and repaired 4 water wells that provide water for thousands of people. All of Hand in Hand's products are made in the USA, palm free, vegan & cruelty free, environmentally friendly and all-natural.
- Sugar hand & body scrub
- Choose from three scents: coral, lavender, and sea salt
- Fair Trade ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Socially responsible
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Palm oil free
- Coral: playful blend of bergamot, sweet orange and fresh ginger, with a calming hint of green tea and musk
- Lavender: calming, herbaceous blend of lavender buds, myrrh and rosewood
- Sea Salt: fresh and invigorating blend of ten varieties of mint, including water mint, peppermint and freshly cut eucalyptus
- Sucrose (sugar), Glycerin (soy & coconut), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (organic coconut) Oil*, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (soy wax), Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (shea butter), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
- Comes in one size, 12 oz.
Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 14 days after your purchase and we'll match it.
Free Shipping and Easy Returns
Nobody likes to pay for shipping. Spend $98 or more and shipping is on us!
10% of all Profits Donated
For every product you purchase, we donate a portion of our proceeds to non-profits around the world.