United By Blue Riverbed Boardshorts
Ships for $4.95 and easy returns
Not sure about this product? Text Us! We'll tell you everything we know about it and send more pictures if we have them. Our number is 479-713-0078.
Founded in Philadelphia, United By Blue is an environmentally conscious brand who wants to make a hands-on impact on the world through cleaning up our environment, and doing their part in preventing additional harm. They focus on using recycled materials for their products so that harmful materials don't end up in gyres. For every purchase made, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from the world's oceans and waterways.
- 4- way performance stretch fabric
- Lightweight, quick-drying, and durable swim trunks
- Single back pocket with button closure and interior elastic key loop
- Fixed, self-lined waist with a ladder-lock flat drawstring closure for extra hold
- DWR finish sheds moisture and resists staining 9” inseam
- 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex
- Mark is 6’2” and wearing a size 32
- A relaxed, modern fit that drapes slightly off the body while still leaving room for movement
- Runs straight from the hip to the knee
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 14 days after your purchase and we'll match it.
Free Shipping and Easy Returns
Nobody likes to pay for shipping. Spend $98 or more and shipping is on us!
10% of all Profits Donated
For every product you purchase, we donate a portion of our proceeds to non-profits around the world.