Berber Wares Handra Pillow Case
FREE shipping to any of the 48 contiguous US states!
Add Boho flare to your home with this one of kind pillow made in the High Atlas Mountains
These super cool pillows are made by artisans of the Berber tribe in the mountains of Morocco. They are handmade, very durable, and completely unique. They come in so many beautiful textures and colors, featuring sequins, pom and poms, and fringe. Whichever one you pick, it will be one of kind and will help a young girl in the Berber tribe attend school! Each one is different, so text the store for pics!
Berber Wares is a collection of quality handmade home goods, lovingly crafted by artisan of the Berber tribe of Morocco, located in the High Atlas Mountains. With every purchase you make you are contributing to giving back to the Berber Tribes, with 5% of our profits donated to EFA ‘Education for All’. EFA is a local charity providing education and independence to young Berber girls from villages all over Morocco's High Atlas Mountains.
- Each pattern is different! Text store for a picture of options to be sent to you! 479.321.1316
- Quality zipper along side for easy filling
- Cushion case comes unfilled
- Durable design combined with genuine craftsmanship ensures product will last for a long time!
- Proceeds go to help girls in Morocco attend school
- Ethically made
- 18" x 18 inches or 20" x 20 inches
- Wool and cotton
- Brass Metal sequins
- Linen backing
- Beige and White with metallic sequins
Not sure about this product? Text Us! Our number is 870-665-1026.
Online returns are for exchange or store-credit only. Jewelry, home, eyewear and clearance items are final sale.