Dresses, Handbags and Home
- We're Unique - We sell women's apparel, handbags, and home goods from all over the world. Chances are pretty high no one else you know is going to have a Moroccan pouf made by artisans in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
- We Have Heart - Our lives were changed forever after a visit to see friends in India. That visit inspired us to risk it all and open this store. Read more about our story here.
- We're Tiny - Looking for a mega store with 10,000 items? You'll want to steer clear of Remedy Road then. Our store is small enough ("homey" or "snug" in marketing terms) to give you claustrophobia.
- We're Family - Our family (the Vinsons) runs this store in addition to working two jobs. We cherish every interaction and appreciate every purchase.
- People Seem To Like Us - We have a 5 star rating on Facebook and a 4.7 on Google if you're into that sort of thing.
All that said, we'd love to have you by our little store off the Bentonville square. We love to meet our customers in person, whether you're a local or from far far away. If you decide to make the stroll, we are just past the Walmart museum on the square (to the left if you are facing it).